My Blog List

Monday 11 March 2013

Mother's Day Gift



Good morning everyone, sorry for the long delay in my posting but been slightly under the weather....Again!  Hoping that my blood tests next week will show an improvement and I can soon be back to full health to enjoy the Spring and Summer weather.  The little cards I am showing today were inspired by the lovely ladies at 'Lovin' Ink.  I saw the beautiful samples that they brought into work for their workshop and was inspired to have a go with my Distress Markers and do a little water-colouring.  I made two sets of these little cards which I then wrapped in tissue paper and tied with a ribbon to give to both my mum and Kevin's mum for Mother's day.






I used several stamp sets making these cards they were as follows:

Tim Holtz - Visual Artistry  (birds in flight, not sure what the set is called)
Craftwork cards - Graceful Grasses & Birdcages
Crafty Secrests - Vintage Silhouettes 
PI Lindsay Mason - Hope Blooms
Crafty Individuals - CI-209








Thanks for calling by and hopefully I will post again soon :)
Dawn x

4 comments:

  1. these are just beautiful Dawn and what a thoughtful gift! Just perfect. Hope you're feeling better soon - big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are gorgeous, Dawn. I love the scenes.
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn. Wow these are just gorgeous. I have done something similar for my MIL for her Mother's Day, she loves anything like that.
    Tims pens are fab and the girls at Lovin'Ink show some great ideas. I have just won something on Clarky's blog, waiting for it ot come.
    Sorry you are feeling unwell, hope you feel better soon.
    If you are in work on Friday I will be calling at the shop.
    GNPE show this weekend, so going to that too.
    DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, hope you are feeling much better and your blood tests come back ok.

    Fabulous set of cards. The colours work really well. Beautiful.

    Love Colette xxxx

    ReplyDelete