My Blog List

Thursday 7 February 2013

Hi



Good Morning, hope all is well with you today x

The card I am showing today is probably one of my most favourites, I love the pretty little girl stamp by My Favourite Things, I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set in my demo at Samuel Taylors on Saturday and fell in love with her so ended up buying the set (one of the hazards of getting to play with the new products at work!).  I have used my favourite Spellbinder (for the moment) Decorative Labels 8 and some new papers all in my favourite colours, True Love by Basic Grey.  I have used some of the pretty papers to paper piece the dress and then coloured the rest with my copics.  I stamped the tiny sentiment and then punched out with the Epiphany Studio Embellishment punch and popped it into the metal casing.  I have also used a little tile with a rose painted on it, not sure but they could be from Prima.  I have used a few paper roses from Hobbyhouse and made some tiny pearls using liquid pearls.  Hope you like this creation as much as I do :)

Have a great day and thanks for calling by
Hugs
Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. she is gorgeous Dawn. That tile is lovely xx I love the paper piecing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love it Dawn. PP is the perfect thing to do on a large image like this.
    Hope you are well and the white stuff has stayed away.
    I am calling into ST's on Friday 15th March, hope you will be there, it will be lovely to see you.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty Dawn - that image is gorgeous and all of your details are just fabulous - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete