My Blog List

Sunday 10 February 2013

Tweet, tweet



Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying life's moments.

It's a rainy cold Sunday Afternoon, but looking at this image reminds me that Spring is round the corner, can't wait to feel the warmth of the sun instead of cuddling up to the radiators :)  I have used a digital image that I downloaded a while ago printed onto plain white card and then again onto some patterned paper by My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing.  I have coloured the remainder of the image with my copics.  The faux stitching has been done using my new stitching stamps which I love. I made three flowers using Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms and stamped a sentiment from another set of stamps.  

Well I think some more crafting is on the cards for today as it's too cold and wet to do much else :)  Enjoy the rest of the day.

Hugs
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Ah Ha, never thought of printing the image onto pattern paper in order to PP the outfit!!!
    Must try that now.
    Lovely image (i have this on a digi), lovely papers too.
    Hope it stays snow free for us. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card. I love the paper piecing and the flowers are wonderful.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete