My Blog List

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

A Few More ATCs




Good evening, just a quick post to show you a few more ATCs that I have made using my Lavinia stamps.  I just adore them and may have to increase my selection :)  I have used Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry and Shaded Lilac and stamped in black with Memento.  I have used a white pen for the highlights.

I am sitting patiently waiting for a call from Amy who is on her way up from London for a few days, should be picking her up from the coach around 8pm.  Can't wait to see her, I've put some Easter decorations in her room and made it really pretty for her.  It's only a short stay as she has loads of work to complete for her final year at uni and the pressure is on!  

Enjoy your evening and thanks for calling by.
Hugs
Dawn x