My Blog List

Saturday, 23 March 2013

Long Time No Post!





Loads of snow here in Yorkshire this weekend, it's like Bleak Mid Winter not Spring :(  Hope the sun and warmth come along soon!


Last weekend I went to the Harrogate Paper Craft Event and treated myself to some beautiful Lavinia stamps, some of which I have used to make these ATCs  I have used Distress Inks to make a blended background.  I used Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans.  I then stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I added some glitter which is a little difficult to see on the pics but it looks lovely in 'real life'  I have used a few other stamps to make up the scenes, some from Hobby Art, Woodland Scenes and also from Crafty Secrets, Vintage Silhouettes.  It was great to see so many friends at the show and spend time chatting with them.  

Well off to make a few more ATCs now, really enjoying working on a small scale :)  Thanks for calling by.
Until next time.
Dawn x