My Blog List

Saturday 23 March 2013

Long Time No Post!





Loads of snow here in Yorkshire this weekend, it's like Bleak Mid Winter not Spring :(  Hope the sun and warmth come along soon!


Last weekend I went to the Harrogate Paper Craft Event and treated myself to some beautiful Lavinia stamps, some of which I have used to make these ATCs  I have used Distress Inks to make a blended background.  I used Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans.  I then stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I added some glitter which is a little difficult to see on the pics but it looks lovely in 'real life'  I have used a few other stamps to make up the scenes, some from Hobby Art, Woodland Scenes and also from Crafty Secrets, Vintage Silhouettes.  It was great to see so many friends at the show and spend time chatting with them.  

Well off to make a few more ATCs now, really enjoying working on a small scale :)  Thanks for calling by.
Until next time.
Dawn x



4 comments:

  1. fabulous work Dawn - these are perfect for the challenge thats started at Lavinia! Why not try your luck? Great to see your work as always Dawn and good to know you had fun at Harrogate. Hope your health is okay! Big Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, I have really enjoyed playing with these stamps. I looked at the Lavinia Blog but it says you can only use Lavinia stamps in the rules and I have added additional stamps to make up the scenes so don't think they would be allowed. Health improving slowly, thank you for asking.
      Hugs
      Dawn x

      Delete
  2. Hi Dawn.
    Thank Goodness the GNPE was not this weekend, or we would not have been able to go!
    I have a craft fair tomorrow (if we are not snowed in),so all weekend i have been making things with the stuff i bought from the show and ST shop.
    Your ATC's are gorgeous, the Lavinia Stamps are just lovely, like the way you have put them on ATC;s.
    Hope you don't have any more snow. We have not had as much as you, but still enough to cause a fuss.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are beautiful Dawn.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete