My Blog List

Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Bunnies



Happy Easter Everyone! Hope you haven't eaten too much chocolate today :)  

I have had a lovely day crafting, I have made these little Easter bunny ATCs using Clarity Stamps and a mixture of my ever growing stamp stash to make the scenery.  The inks have been applied using brushes instead of my Cut and Dry Foam as it seems to give a lot softer effect, plus I seem to have more success using brushes.   The little rabbits are so cute and lifelike I couldn't resist them they just had to come home with me.  I promise I will make something other than ATCs soon but just enjoying making them at the moment :)  

Thanks for popping in and I hope you enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend.
Hugs
Dawn xxx

3 comments:

  1. Awww, Dawn, these are adorable. The one sitting up in the 'It's a new day' really looks like Peter Rabbit. Love them. Enjoy the rest of your Easter :o)

    Colette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Dawn - these are just stunning - loved these when I saw them on telly - love them even more now! Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable ATC's.
    I am in the Shop Sunday (for Scrapbooking with my friend Angie). We were going to caome on the Saturday too for J&M workshop but couldn;t stretch to another stop over so soon after GNPE. See you there if you are in.
    I will leave a little pressy for you if I don't see you!!
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete