My Blog List

Sunday 10 November 2013

A Wonderful Time!



Hi there, hope you are all well on this bright frosty Sunday afternoon.  I wrapped up warm this morning and took Maisie for a walk, it was beautiful seeing the frosty pavement sparkling, just like my craft desk when I have had the glitter out :)  

The card I am showing today has been made using one of the House Mouse stamps.  I have stamped the image onto watercolour card and then coloured with Distress Markers. I've added glitter to the hat and then inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  The paper I have used is a Christmas collection from many moons ago, not sure what it's called but it is quite textured.  I have used some acrylic snowflakes and a sentiment to complete the card.






Well off to do a little more crafting but first I am going to sort out my dies as they are in a real mess!  I do have the magnetic sheets to store them on but have been naughty and not put them back in their sets and now they are all mixed up.  Hope you have a great day and thanks for popping by and taking the time to comment.

Hugs
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn - love your card - that HM image is so cute! Hope it didn't take too long sorting your dies - mine are on magnetic sheets on my wall - that way I know if I've been naughty and not put them back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn.
    Fab HM card, love the snowflakes too. Looks like MME paper, think I used it last year, or it's similar to it.
    I hate having to tidy up, I am a devil for not putting my die's back either, but I must admit to going mad if I can't find something, so I do try my best.
    I have magnetic sheets for small dies, but my Nesties I have on book rings and hanging from a wood shelf on a cup hook, works well for me, I have about 20 cup hooks tho'.!
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete