My Blog List

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Christmas Tree Blueprint

Good afternoon folks :)

I have manged to complete my second Christmas card this year! Hurray :)  I have had a bit of time crafting today and have used the Christmas tree blueprint set that I bought last week.  I have used watercolour paper and Distress markers to colour the stamped image and then cut them out with the matching die set.  The paper I have chosen is from the Farm House Paper Company, the range is Norland  I have die cut the smallest of the Spellbinders Heirloom 2011 dies in gold card to use as embellishments. The sentiment on the mini postcard is a die from Cheery Lynn.  





I have a feeling that Christmas is going to get here before I have enough cards made, never mind there's always next year :)   

Until next time....
Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. how fabulous Dawn this is a great set xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn.
    I agree with Clarky fabulous. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous use of this image Dawn - might be pinching that idea - brill card! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete