My Blog List

Wednesday 13 November 2013

I Know!....I should be making Christmas cards :)

Hi all, hope you are well on this Wednesday afternoon.  I have had a busy day cleaning up as Kevin has just completed decorating the small bedroom that I use as a dressing room, it's amazing how working on one room turns the whole house upside down!  I am just so pleased it's finished and we can now move the furniture back this evening and get the curtains back up.

This card has been made using a Sherri Baldy digital image which I was slightly unsure of when I first came across them but they are delightful to colour in and I fancied playing with my Copic pens so here we are :)  I used spellbinder Gold Labels four and I punched out a tag shape for the sentiment. The tag is decorated with ribbon strips that I stamped onto some coordinating paper and cut them out.  The paper range I have used is Kaisercraft - The Lake House.  I have added some paper roses and gems to complete the card.





Thanks for popping by.
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. great card Dawn - and I can't imagine having a dressing room - wow - you're one posh lady!!! Lol! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel :) The dressing room is only because there is no room in the main bedroom for all my stuff and I used to get up for work at 5am and Kevin didn't want waking at that time so I got the small bedroom to get dressed in, certainly not Posh ;)
      Dawn x

      Delete