My Blog List

Monday 2 December 2013

A Quick Card for Sweet Friend

Hi, and thanks for popping by.  Well here we are already in December....Where has this year gone?  It only seems 5 minutes since it was last Christmas.  I hope you are all a lot more organised than I am with your Christmas preparations, I have so many cards to make and I haven't bought one present yet!   I guess I better get a move on :)  

The card I have made today is just a quick simple card.  I have used the subscription gift stamps from Craft Stamper Magazine.  I have been meaning to subscribe to this magazine for years as I buy it every month anyway.  It's my favourite magazine.  I saw the subscription gift was a set of JOFY stamps which I have had on my want list for ages so took the plunge and subscribed for a year, can't wait for my first copy to drop through the letter box :)  I have also used a new stamp that I bought from the Unity Stamp Company called Vintage Postcard.  I think it is going to be a really useful stamp and the quality is amazing.  I coloured the stamped flowers with my coloured pencils and added some white gel pen highlights,  The sentiments are from a selection of my stamps, they fit perfectly into the address space on the postcard.  I have added a couple of wooden buttons and a little metal flower embellishment.  I mounted the postcard onto a sparkly background paper and then onto a small card blank.



Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Hugs
Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. hi Dawn - I know what you mean about not being prepared - there seems to be so much to do! Love your card - jofy stamps are such fun x

    ReplyDelete