My Blog List

Friday 31 January 2014

ATC Storage Box



Good evening, hope you are looking forward to the weekend. I am doing a 'make and take' session at Samuel Taylors, Embsay tomorrow and we will be using Pan Pastels and Memory Box dies to make a pretty silhouette card, so really looking forward to that :)

Today I am showing the lovely little ATC holder I made using a Sizzix Bigz die that I bought just before Christmas and have only just had chance to play with.  I die cut the shape using some 300 gsm white card and then cut out the papers to decorate it with from a Prima paper pad, 'Sunny Days'.  I used a white gel pen to add some faux stitching and then punched out some flowers using papers from the same pad and popped a little pearl into each centre.  I used a Velcro fastener to close the flap of the box. 





It's just the perfect size to hold a few ATCs




Now I need to make a few more to store all my ATCs.  

Thanks for popping by....until next time....

Dawn x



2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn.
    Sorry I did not see you at ST's on Wednesday, It was nice to see Katy (she was wonderfully helpful as always and there were some lovely new items for sale, a few did make their way into my basket!!
    Oh I love this die, very useful and looks great with ATC's. What sweet papers you have used to decorate it too.
    Hope you not missing your Daughter too much, it's awful when they are away isn't it?
    Take care and hope to see you in March when I come through for the GNPE.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie, sorry I had got mixed up what week I was working, I am actually in this Wednesday, sounds as though you had a lovely time and managed to catch up with Janet. I am hoping to go through to Harrogate on the Sunday so may see you there :)
      Hugs
      Dawn x

      Delete