My Blog List

Saturday 1 February 2014

May Your Day Run Like Clockwork....



....Sadly my day was not like clockwork today :( but at least I was able to forget all my troubles at the Make and Take and enjoy the company of fellow crafters :)

The card I am showing you today has been made using the Cheery Lynn 'Owls With Gears' from their steam punk series. I have cut them out of some brown pearlescent card and then sat them on the Tim Holtz on the edge die, 'Steam Punk Cogs' The backing paper is from a Kanban paper pad, not sure if it was the Industrial or Mechanical pack but it was one or the other :)  It doesn't show too well on the photo but I did emboss the paper with a clockwork embossing folder from Sizzix.  The sentiment was done on my PC and then cut out with a Spellbinders die.  I have added a row of card candi down the side and some metal mini cogs as embellishments.





Well here's hoping tomorrow is a better day :)
Love for now
Dawn x 


3 comments:

  1. oh dawn i love this to bits. wonderful. must look out for this. hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn.
    Sorry your day was not good, hope you are not unwell.
    Gorgeous steam punk card, looks great and would make a great man card too. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - the owls are brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete