My Blog List

Wednesday 22 January 2014

'Busy Bee'



Afternoon all and thanks for dropping by, I really do appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog and for all the lovely comments I receive.  

I have had a wonderful time creating these little 'mini masterpieces' I have decided to take up Mel Heaton's challenge and make some 3 x 3 inch cards.  I made the card blanks with my Cricut Create using the Sentimentals cartridge, it includes lots of shaped card blanks so it was easy to pop in the size of 3x3 and away it went and cut out perfect 3 inch cards.  I then used my Paper Smooches stamp set 'Giddy Bugs' and some papers from BoBunny 'Hello Sunshine' collection.  I coloured the cute little bees with my copics and stamped and cut out some little flowers from another stamp set.  Both sentiments were cut out using my Cricut, from the 'Walk in my Garden' cartridge.  It's been a change to use my Cricut machine, it's always sat on my desk but it's very rarely that I use it, but I think that will change ;)  







Just need to make some little envelopes for my cards now...ooh guess what?...I can make them on my cricut too :)

Until next time...
Dawn x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn
    Great cards. I use the walk in the Garden cartridge quite a bit if i am Scrapbooking, but rearly use my cricut for cardmaking.
    I am in ST's next Wednesday, hope you will be around. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie :) I am working on Wednesday so will see you then x

      Delete
  2. super little cards Dawn - love the busy bee - so cute! Big Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete