My Blog List

Thursday 16 January 2014

Hi


Hi folks and thanks for popping by.  




I have a little card to show today that seems to have taken me an age to complete! I started it days ago and have only just got round to adding the finishing pieces.  I have used a cute little image from a Paper Smooches stamp set which we have just started to stock at Samuel Taylors, you can find them here  I love them :)  I coloured the image with my copic pens and then cut him out and mounted him onto a circle of card/paper stock from MME - Vanity Fair.  I have used a  stamp from Kaisercraft (Sweet Pea) for the bunting and cut out the letters for 'Hi' on my Cricut Create machine.  I have used a circle kraft card blank and gone round the edge with a white gel pen. 






Well that's all for now folks!  
Dawn x



3 comments: