My Blog List

Saturday 15 February 2014

I'm All Ears

Good evening everyone, hope you are keeping warm, dry and not being blown about too much.  We have had a little snow in the last couple of days but it's not lasted so that's good.  

Had a great day at work today demonstrating the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch board, if you get the chance, have a look at all the amazing projects you can make with this neat little board, it's not just for making envelopes! There are loads of brilliant videos on You Tube. I will pop some pictures on my blog at a later date, but until then, here's a little card I made using Darcie's stamps, they are so cute!  

I stamped out the image twice and coloured in with my Copic pens, I then cut out the image, the rabbit twice so that I could layer the rabbit on top.  I embossed some white card and mounted onto some sky blue card and popped them all onto a white card blank.  I have punched some little flowers and die cut a leafy flourish to decorate the edge of the card.  The sentiment was a stamp from the set. 




Take care and thanks for popping in.
Dawn x




2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful image Dawn - this is fabulous and those words are so true xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning :)
    Awww really sweet card Dawn, see you soon...
    Love Katy x

    ReplyDelete