My Blog List

Monday 24 February 2014

Woof!


Good evening, thanks for popping in.  Hope you are all well. 
I have had a few days under the weather lately but starting to feel better now so thought I would have an evening catching up in Blogland and checking out all the lovely creations on the blogs that I follow, there are some really talented crafters out there!

Here's a little card that I made a a week or two ago, I have used a stamp from the Paper Smooches set, Chubby Chums, he is a cute little character and I just couldn't resist giving him some googly eyes :)  I have used some papers that I have had for years, not sure but they could be Dovecraft.  I have used my Epiphany punch and made some little embellishments from the paper and die cut a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment using a Die-Versions alphabet die. 




Well I think it better be an early night for me, perhaps a little tv before bed.

Until next time...
Dawn x


1 comment:

  1. a wonderful card Dawn and the googly eyes are a perfect touch. Thanks for your lovely comments Dawn! Big Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete