My Blog List

Sunday 9 March 2014

TicTac adiction starts here!





I haven't eaten them all yet, just decanted them into a large jar so that I can use the boxes for my loose ribbon :)  I need so many more though!  Someone kindly shared this fabulous way to store loose ribbons on Facebook, keeps them clean and tangle free :)

The little card I have to show you today was made for a friend who's birthday I forgot.  I made it using the freebie stamp from Craft Stamper magazine (March Issue)  I stamped the sweet little deer and coloured him with my Copics and then cut him out.  I used a Memory Box Small Picket Fence die on some wood effect card, punched out some tiny flowers and cut out the stamped toadstools to create a little scene.  The clouds were made from some white card that I embossed and then cut out with another Memory Box die.  The letters for the sentiment were cut from a Die-Versions die.  I really enjoyed making this little card.





Thanks for popping by.
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. such a cute card Dawn - and I so love that idea of using the tic tac boxes - so clever - we always have loads xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Dawn.
    Lovely "Deer" card, and a fantastic way to store your ribbons.
    I am coming to ST Friday, hope you will be there, I am off to GNPE this weekend.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete