My Blog List

Thursday 24 April 2014

The Dog Did It!


Good evening folks, I have had a crafty day today, although I have managed to fit in a few household jobs along the way which were in desperate need of doing :)  

Here is the tag that I have created using a Stampendous stamp, I think this is so funny, having a dog and three cats, there are times when I am sure that Maisie gets the blame for things that the cats have done :)  I stamped the image and coloured with my Copic pens and added some glossy accents to the magnifying glass, it looks much more realistic in real life than the photo though.  I then stamped a paw print background onto the tag and stamped the paw onto the white ribbon too.  I've added a dog and bone embellishment.




Well that's about all for today, I have my next project underway and hope to get that finished this evening.

Dawn x

I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
Not a card - C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
Anything Goes - Crafting From the Heart
No Patterned Paper - Paper Crafting Magic

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn.
    This did make me smile. I never had a cat, but did have two dogs when we were first married. They used to blame each other for stuff the other did, they were very funny and clever.
    great tag and the paw print is a lovely touch.
    DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah Dawn - how true - I'm sure you're right! Cats always seem to be top dog if you know what i mean!!! Love your tag - its great fun xx Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Crafting Challenges - Good luck to win a Waffle Flower Stamp this week, we hope that you are inspired to join us again!

    PS don't forget to sign up for e-mail notification for winners post and new challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous fun Tag. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little hello! We hope that you are inspired to join us again - Come check out the NEW challenge posted today at Paper Crafting Challenges, and a chance for a Studio Calico Kit, WOW!!!! --- I hope to see you there!

    Remember you have 2 weeks ---And best of luck!
    http://www.challenges.papercraftingmagic.com/
    ----Remember to sign up for E-mail notifications for your updates on challenges and winner posts!

    -Hugz Kimberly

    ReplyDelete