My Blog List

Thursday, 24 April 2014

The Dog Did It!


Good evening folks, I have had a crafty day today, although I have managed to fit in a few household jobs along the way which were in desperate need of doing :)  

Here is the tag that I have created using a Stampendous stamp, I think this is so funny, having a dog and three cats, there are times when I am sure that Maisie gets the blame for things that the cats have done :)  I stamped the image and coloured with my Copic pens and added some glossy accents to the magnifying glass, it looks much more realistic in real life than the photo though.  I then stamped a paw print background onto the tag and stamped the paw onto the white ribbon too.  I've added a dog and bone embellishment.




Well that's about all for today, I have my next project underway and hope to get that finished this evening.

Dawn x

I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
Not a card - C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
Anything Goes - Crafting From the Heart
No Patterned Paper - Paper Crafting Magic