My Blog List

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Enjoy Your Day

Well I have a couple of days off now so really hoping I can do a bit of crafting and play with some of the new purchases I got at the Harrogate paper fair (GNPE) I have had them all sat on my craft desk ready to use but not had any time and I felt more and more frustrated as the days went by so I was up and about early today, got the washing on, hoovered up and flew round with my duster and polish and now I am sat in my craft room where I am at my happiest.  I have Create and Craft tv on in the background and a mug of coffee by my side what more could a crafty girl ask for! :)

This is the first card I have made today, I have used a cute little stamp from LOTV.  I have stamped out the image and then cut them out separately and coloured them with my Copic pens.  I have mounted them onto a die cut scalloped circle and added faux stitching round the edges.  I used a Martha Stewart edge punch along the bottom of the white card and then added another layer of the lemon card with faux stitching.  The sentiment is from a Little Claire stamp set.




Well better get on, I do have my Mother's Day cards to show you but that will have to wait for now, perhaps two posts in one day, who knows :)
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn, I just love the little bear sets from LOTV. When I went to get this set I also bought the other set too, and actually they work really well together.
    I did little girls's invites with this set too.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful card Dawn - really cute. I get withdrawal symptoms if I don't craft for a few days - lol - funny!!! Big Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete