My Blog List

Monday 7 April 2014

Mother's Day

Good evening everyone and thanks for popping by.  Hope you have all had a good day.  

I  have eventually got round to showing the card that I made for Mother's day, yes I know it's a little late but it's not always easy to get the time to craft and blog and at the moment I am struggling to find time to do either :)  I made two cards exactly the same one for my mum and one for Kevin's mum.  I used the envelope punch board from We are Memory Keepers to make the ow on the front of the card and I embossed some white card with a border embossing folder, sorry not sure which one I used.  I used Graphic 45 paper, perfect petals Sweet Sentiments Collection.  I cut out the letters 'MUM' using my Cricut Create and then stamped and cut out the sentiment using a Lily of The Valley Stamp and some spellbinder dies.  I added a dazzler in the centre of the bow.  Both mums were delighted with their cards and I must admit I was pleased with how they turned out.





Well that's about all I have time for today, have a good evening and please call back soon.
Hugs
Dawn x





2 comments:

  1. such a pretty card Dawn - that bow looks amazing - and the embossing too. Big Hugs to you! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the embossed borders and great bow
    carol x

    ReplyDelete