My Blog List

Thursday 10 April 2014

Happy Wishes


Good morning and thanks for dropping by,  I thought I would just share this little card with you that I made the other day. I am not too sure about this one, perhaps it will grow on me, just think it needs something else but not quite sure what, perhaps it will grow on me :)

I have used a Stampbotique stamp that I bought at Art From The Heart, I think he is so cute, I have coloured him with my Copic pens and cut him out and mounted him onto some die cut circles.  The sentiment has been stamped into a word bubble stamp from a Chocolate Baroque set.  I have added some liquid pearls to two corners.  




I am off to my Pilates class shortly so will have to dash now but the rest of the day is set aside to craft...Yippee! No idea what I am going to make yet but that's half the pleasure of crafting.  Hope you enjoy your day whatever you have planned.
Hugs
Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn - hope the pilates went well! I love your little birdie - he is soooo cute! great colours and a lovely card! big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it dawn thats sure is a cute stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card love the cute image and dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete