My Blog List

Sunday 13 April 2014

Have a Hoot


Good afternoon, hope you are enjoying the weekend.  I have just got back from a lovely walk along the river at Addingham, the sun was shining but the wind was quite cold. It was lovely to see the lambs in the fields and the baby ducklings on the river.  

I am posting a card I finished today.  I have used a Crafter's Companion stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller, it's called 'Wise Words'  I love Rachelle's work and there are several other stamps that are now on my wish list :)  I have stamped the image with Memento ink and coloured with my copics.  I embossed a layer of white card using an Embossalicious cloud folder and then die cut the image and layered with dark brown card and a wood effect paper before mounting onto the 7x7 card blank.  The leaves I have used as embellishments were die cut and embossed using two shades of green card and the edges inked.  




Thanks for dropping by and thank you in advance for the lovely comments you take the time to leave.


I don't often enter challenges but thought I would give it a go today, so I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:

Anything goes That Craft Place
Pick a stamp, any stamp! Craft Hoarders Anonymous
Things with Wings Crafty Calender Challenge
Anything goes Imagination Crafts


18 comments:

  1. Great Card Dawn, I have that cloud embossing folder and it is lovely. Your Owls are fab, great card.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card Dawn - those owls are super cute - lovely embossing too - with my DT hat on thanks for joining us at Imagination Crafts this month too! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I smiled all over my face to see those cutie owls! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoot Hoot!! This is darling!! Love your coloring and these precious little owls! Thanks for stamping with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoooo doesn't love little owls? These are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love owls!!! These are so very adorable, and great coloring, too. Thanks for sharing your stamping hoard with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #5: Pick a stamp, any stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and creative card! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. Hope you can come back to play along soon. Hugs Ginny from Polly's Paper Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, love the owls and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The owls are adorable! Thanks for playing along with Craft Hoarders Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous owls and love the leaves and cloud embossed background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute owls, love your coloring they are so adorable....Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Things With Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card. thanks for sharing with us at That Craft Place xxx Stacey S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for joining us at crafty calendar - our new challenge starts this Saturday! Hope to see you back - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete