My Blog List

Friday 20 June 2014

Buttons, Blooms and Butterflies


Good evening and welcome to today's post, I hope your week has gone well and you are looking forward to the weekend ahead.   I have had a relaxing evening, a walk along the canal and fed the ducklings, I've topped up the water for the sheep in the field at the bottom of the garden and fed the neighbours chickens with some leftover lettuce, feeling like a proper farmer :)  I am so grateful for the countryside we live in.

Well the card I am showing today is one that I made for a demo at work a few Saturdays ago.  I stamped the flowers from the Justrite Stitched flower stamp set onto some Amy Tangerine and Twirly Girly papers and then cut them out.  I used an M-bossabilities folder called Dotted Flowers/Buttons and added some ribbon and buttons to embellish.  I was so pleased with the finished card that I ended up buying the stamps and embossing folders so I could make another card at home.  That's the drawback of getting to use things to demo with...you want them all! Lol :) 





Thanks for popping by and have a wonderful weekend.

Crafty Hugs
Dawn x



3 comments:

  1. Wow Dawn, What a gorgeous card. I love them flowers the papers are just lovely.
    I am waiting patiently for my Sister to come get me at 3.45 to go to the Airport.
    Just gunna watch the football first. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, have a wonderful holiday :)
      Dawn x

      Delete
  2. oh so pretty Dawn - love this xx

    ReplyDelete