My Blog List

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Puppy Dog Eyes



Hi and thanks for dropping by.  I hope you are enjoying the lovely weather we are having at the moment, not sure that it is set to last but it's great while it's here :)

The card I am showing today is a little card I made using a stamp from a Paper Smooches set called 'Woofers and Tweeters' I have stamped the image onto white card and coloured with my Copics, I then cut out the image, I think the stamp set has matching dies which I may invest in as it's always easier to cut them out using a die rather than risk cutting off tails with a pair of scissors :)  I cut out a circle from the top layer of card and then I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder that I got with my Cuttlebug probably 11 or 12 years ago, it's the first time I have used it (the folder not the Cuttlebug Lol) I then backed the cut out circle with some checked paper I had in my stash (sorry not sure what the paper is called).  I stamped the sentiment which is from a Clearly Besotted stamp set 'Sweet little sentiments'.  The cloud is cut out using a Memory Box die and I stamped the bone from the Woofers and Tweeters set onto the cloud.  I added some little enamel dots to lead up to the cloud. 
  

I am loving these cute Paper Smooches stamps and making clean and simple style cards.  Well I have had some 'Happy Post' arrive this morning so off to check out my new purchases :)  Thanks for taking the time to call by my blog.

Until next time...
Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. this is soooo cute Dawn - love it!!! Brilliant design - hope you enjoyed playing with your new goodies xx

    ReplyDelete