My Blog List

Monday 16 June 2014

Father's Day Card - 2


Good evening folks, hope you have had a good Monday, My day has been busy but I am enjoying the beautiful evening here in the Yorkshire Dales, the sun is shining and the sky is still blue, just love this part of the day. 

I have the second Father's day card that I made to show you today.  I have used a Creative Expressions Singles stamp called 'Lighthouse'  I stamped and then coloured the image with Copic pens.  I cut out the image and the stamped sentiment using a Spellbinders label die.  The background card has been embossed with a Couture Creations embossing folder 'Tied Together'  I love the verse that comes with this stamp set.  



Well that's two posts in as many days :)  Thanks for taking the time to pop by and hope to see you again soon.

Hugs
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Great card Dawn.
    I made my FIL a card using a Lighthouse image too and he loved it.
    This is lovely and the Nestie is a great shape. Love Embossing folders at the mo...I am giving them a new lease of life!
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Dawn - love this xx

    ReplyDelete