My Blog List

Monday 9 June 2014

DINO-MITE

Well it's been nearly two weeks since my last post (sounds like the start of a confessional!) but I have been busy crafting. I have a few makes lined up ready for posts but thought I would just show you this little card today. I made it using a stamp set that I got from Clearly Besotted stamps, it's called 'Dino-mite'. I stamped the cute Dinosaur and coloured him with Copics and then I cut him out with the matching Die which I purchased along with the stamps set (well it would have been rude not to get them both! Lol)  I then cut out a background shape with a Spellbinders label die and embossed it using a Darice footprint folder.  I made a card blank from some 300 gsm white card and then stamped the greeting straight onto the card.  The little speach bubble is a die that I got from Stampin' Up, it's a Sizzix framelets die set called 'Word Bubbles'.  I then stamped the 'Roar!' which came with stamp set onto the bubble.  



Thank you for popping by and taking the time to check out my blog and those of you who take the time to comment, it means so much.  

Until next time....
Dawn x



2 comments:

  1. Hi there Dawn.
    I have Emailed you to ask how you are.
    What a fantastic card Dawn, perfect footprint embossing folder.
    I have had a bit of a revival on my Embossing folders of late. I just love them on white card to do?
    Thank you for the comments on my blog. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous Dawn - that embossing folder is fab - and I love the dinosaur - so cute and beautifully coloured! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete