My Blog List

Monday 30 June 2014

Let's Shell-ebrate :)

Hi everyone and hope you've had a good Monday :)  I've had a busy day at work but only one more until I finish to get ready for the big caravan trip to see the Tour de France in Yorkshire, I'm on a countdown now, the caravan is almost ready to go, just needs clothes and food and we're off :)

I have made a little card using a cute little stamp from a Paper Smooches set called 'Party Posse'  I stamped him out and then paper pieced the shell and party hat, the rest has been coloured with Copic pens.  I chose a honeycomb embossing folder to make a background as I thought it went well with the shell shape.  I then added a couple of punched borders and a sentiment that I stamped onto a banner shape and a couple of matching strips to tie in with the colours I had used on the image.



Thank you for calling by and hopefully I will get chance to do another post before we go away.

Until next time....
Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. this is brilliant Dawn - such a great sentiment and fab embossing - love the image too. Hope the caravan and tour de france goes well! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the CAS card love the paper piced image and great embossed background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete