My Blog List

Monday 21 July 2014

Sitting Pretty

Hi everyone and thanks for calling by, it's just a quick post from me today. 

The card I have to show today has been made using a stamp from a Paper Smooches set called Woofers and Tweeters.  I have used a nestie to cut out an aperture in the front of the top layer of card and then backed it with some paper from Prairie Chic by Bo Bunny.  I also embossed the top layer with an embossing folder, sorry not sure what make as it's not written on the folder.  The stamped image has been coloured with Copic pens and I have added a little glossy accents to the nose.  I cut the strip for the sentiment using a banner die from Die-Versions and then stamped the Happy Birthday using a stamp from Clearly Besotted.  I added a few enamel dots to the sentiment banner and one on the dog's bow. 




































Thanks for taking the time to pop by and thanks also to those who leave comments, it means so much.
Hugs
Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Dawn.
    Lovely card, just love the little dog how sweet is he!
    Thank you for the lovely words on my Blog, so glad you don;t mind how over the top I am when I come see you at ST. I can be abit excitable!! lol
    Had a great day yesterday at Urswick Hall Vintage Craft Fair, did well too sold loads and got a few commissions too.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete