My Blog List

Thursday 2 October 2014

Boo!

Good morning crafty folks, well it's nearly Friday and for some the weekend is beginning, sadly I have another two days at work before I get my day off, but really looking forward to a day of either crafting or perhaps a visit to GNPE Harrogate, not sure yet which to do, was a little bit disappointed with the Harrogate paper show last time so might spend my day resting up and crafting, just see how I feel on the day :)

I have another quick Halloween card to show today, really got the 'bug' for Halloween, not quite sure who I will send this to yet but had loads of fun making it :)




I have used a die set from Li'l inker designs, it doesn't seem to have a name, the dies are separate from the stamp faces, there are three different size stitched ghosts and different faces to stamp onto them.  I used a Dienamics die, Peekaboo Trio and papers from Doodlebug 'Ghouls and Goodies' and cardstock from Papermania capsule collection.  The 'Boo!' sentiment was in the same set as the ghost face stamps. 

Well that's all for now, hoping to start doing a few Christmas cards over the next few days.  
Take care and enjoy the weekend.
Dawn x


1 comment: