My Blog List

Thursday 15 January 2015

Monster Hugs

Good morning, hope you are all well and that the weather is being kind to you wherever you are. We had a little snow yesterday which made getting around first thing in the morning quite difficult but fortunately I didn't have to go to work so it was a day for housework and a little crafting :) Last night was really windy and the forecast for later today is strong winds but at least the sun is shining and that always makes me feel better :) 

The card I am showing you today is one I made for my God Son's birthday.  I have used a stamp set from Lawn Fawn, called Monster Mash.  I stamped then coloured them with Copics and the cut them out with the coordinating dies.  I then made a photo frame to pop them into using the Mama elephant Polaroid Fun die set.   I embossed some white card with a dotty embossing folder and then die cut it using a stitched rectangle die.  I have added a googly eye to the blue monster and added some clear 'wink of stella' to the purple monster.  I think these monsters are so cute :)



Well I am a little behind with my blogging lately so I have another couple of cards that I have made ready to show you, I will try and schedule a post for the next couple of days while I have a little time and keep my finger's crossed that the scheduler works :)  

Hope you have a fantastic day and thank you for taking the time to pop by.

Hugs
Dawn x 

1 comment:

  1. hello dawn .... i love your card. its super! the little minsters are jusr perfect. hope you sre okay. we're muddlung by. big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete