My Blog List

Thursday 9 April 2015

'Hello'

Good evening folks :)  It's been another beautiful sunny day here in the Yorkshire Dales. Managed to get all my washing dry on the line :)  Maisie has been spending time with me in the garden, she is enjoying the warmth and being outside. The recovery is going well and she is almost back to her old self.  

Today's lovely sunshine has been tinged with a bit of sadness, one of the little lambs in the field at the bottom of the garden was very weak and didn't look too good this morning when I went down to see them all, (I fill up the water for the sheep as the farmer lives about 17 miles away)  I rang the farmer as soon as I saw it this morning but sadly it passed away :(  I don't think I would ever make a farmer's wife I was so upset! I guess you just have to accept that not every lamb makes it.

Well onto something a little more cheerful.  I made this card for a friend who I haven't been in touch with for a while and felt that I should send her a little 'Happy Mail'  I made this using a Lawn Fawn stamp set called 'A little Bird Told me' and a die which is also from Lawn Fawn.  I cut the word Hello from the top layer of card and then raised it using 3d foam.  I think the paper may have been from Lawn Fawn too. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.  I used stitched squares from Memory Box to make the layers.




Thank you for dropping by and taking the time out to read my little blog, it means so much.

.......Until next time.
Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment